The Brother PE770 5×7 inch embroidery is a machine meant to take your embroidery to a higher level. It is built for designers who want to stick designs on bags, home decor items, and jackets.
The Brother PE770 embroidery machine is very versatile and easy to use. It offers more space where you can rotate and combine designs, lettering, borders and frames to produce truly customized creations.
Apart from purchasing or creating your own designs, this embroidery machine comes with 136 built-in designs giving you more choices.
This super machine has six embroidery alphanumeric fonts to make your designs elegance. It reaches a speed of about 650 stitches per minute and exceptional sewing speed of 850 stitches per minute.
Check the upgraded version of the PE770, the Brother PE800 Embroidery-Only Machine.
Why Choose Brother PE770 Embroidery Machine
- Large 5 inch by 7 inch field for ample lettering and combining designs, also suitable for larger designs
- LCD touch screen for design viewing and easy access of editing options
- Built-in library with 136 designs and 6 embroidery fonts; Designs include florals, beautiful scrollwork, and quit patterns, and then 12 border styles and 10 frame shapes
- Virtually countless design options, featuring a built-in memory; import designs from memory cards or USB stick with the integrated card slot and store them in the built-in memory for future use
- Extensive design editing. Mirror-image, Rotate, decrease and increase design size, and then view the outcome on the LCD screen before stitching
- Easy use; auto thread trimmer, auto thread cutter, and Quick-set bobbin
- Included accessories dust cover, bobbins, seam ripper, cleaning brush, needle set, spool caps, screw drivers, scissors, spool net, accessory bag, reference guide and manual.
Highlight Features of Brother PE770
5 x 7 Inch Embroidery Area
The large 5×7 inch embroidery area offers you ample space for larger monograms and lettering, integrating designs with minor rehooping and also for colossal designs on tote bags, jacket backs and quit squares.
Backlit LCD Touch Screen Display
This embroidery machine is easy to use featuring a backlit touch screen. The 1.4″ x 2.7″ screen gives you the ease of accessing sophisticated designs.
With this screen, you can easily access and navigate through the editing features to come up with a superfine design.
Great Design Editing Features
Embroidery has never been this exciting! You can mirror-image, rotate, decrease and increase the size of your desired designs.
Finally, view how your chosen and edited designs appear, on the LCD screen, before stitching. The editing features allow you to produce wonderful designs.
Built-In Memory and Embroidery Card Slot
It has built-in memory to allow you import designs directly from a USB. You can also purchase and import designs from iBroidery.com and also other websites.
The embroidery card slot allows you to stitch designs right from Brother PE770 embroidery cards.
Automatic Needle Threader Allow Easy Threading
To ensure easy threading, follow the numbered chart printed on this machine. Then, the automatic needle threader ensures the thread is forced through the needle’s eye.
This machine guarantees easy threading as compared to manual embroidery machines.
Auto Thread Trimmer and Quick-Set Bobbin
The auto thread trimmer is a sure time-saver. It allows you to cut the lower and upper threads by just pressing a single button.
With the quick-set bobbin, you will start embroidering within no time – simply place in your bobbin, and pull the thread via the slot.
Brother PE770 Review Summary
- Large area for integrating designs without rehooping
- Built-in memory that stores designs for future use
- It has numerous design editing options to ensure you produce spectacular creations
- It is easy to use
- You may face a little difficulty when tightening the bobbin
- A few users have reported instances of jamming
The Brother PE770 is meant to give you an upper hand in designing. With numerous editing options, LCD screen display, and built-in memory, this machine beats all the previous models. Consequently, it has a few shortcomings and most users appreciate its performance.
The Brother PE770 5×7 inch Embroidery Machine is a great investment for numerous sewing designs, appliqués, patterns and other customized creations.
If you desire is a machine for extended use, you can consider the Brother PE770 since it does 850 stitches per minute. Comparing the price and the features, I concluded that it is worth purchasing.